These documents provide you with key information about this fund. They are not marketing material. The information is required by law to help you understand the nature and risks of investing in this fund. You are advised to read them so you can make an informed decision about whether to invest. If you are unsure about the suitability of this fund, please consult a financial adviser.
Key Information Docs (KID)
- Swiss German
- Swiss English
Notice to Shareholders
Please note that as of the 1st March 2021 the structure of the Fundsmith Equity Fund SICAV has changed and we have introduced a new fund, the Fundsmith Sustainable Equity Fund SICAV.
These forms are to be used for opening an account in the Fundsmith SICAV, and dealing into one of the sub-funds. Please note that for new accounts, the Application Form should be completed first before a Deal Instruction Form is submitted so that you can supply your account number. Please submit your forms to; Fundsmith SICAV c/o Northern Trust Global Services SE, 10, rue du Château d’Eau, L-3364 Leudelange, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. If you are unsure about the suitability of this fund, please consult your financial adviser.
Fundsmith SICAV Prospectus
This fund is authorised in Luxembourg and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and this document contains important information to assist you in your investment decision.
Irish Country Supplement
Fundsmith SICAV has been registered with the Central Bank of Ireland (“the Central Bank”) so that it may be made available and marketed to Irish investors. The Irish Country Supplement provides important information for Irish investors. The Central Bank has not approved the Fund, takes no responsibility for the contents of the Prospectus or for the financial soundness of the Fund or for the correctness of any statements made or expressed in the Prospectus.
Most fund managers will send you a glossy brochure. At Fundsmith we want you to have an Owner’s Manual. Why? Because your understanding of what we are trying to achieve and how we will approach it is a critical element in enabling us to attain our goal.
Stewardship and Responsible Investing
- No Consideration Of Adverse Impacts Of Investment Decisions On Sustainability Factors
- Sustainability Risk Statement
- Sustainability-Related Disclosure
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Spanish
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Swedish
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Danish
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Dutch
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – French
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Norwegian
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – Italian
- Sustainability-Related Information Summary – German
Annual reports and audited financial statements
- Annual Report Including Audited Financial Statements As At 31 December 20222
- Unaudited Semi Annual Report For The Period From 1 January 2022 To 30 June 2022
- Annual Report Including Audited Financial Statements As At 31 December 2021
- Unaudited Semi Annual Report For The Period From 1 January 2021 To 30 June 2021
Letters to shareholders
A selection of third-party reports on Fundsmith can be found here.
An English language Prospectus and Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) for the Fundsmith Sustainable Equity Fund SICAV are available on request and via the fundsmith.eu website and investors should consult these documents before purchasing shares in the fund. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and be affected by changes in exchange rates, and you may not get back the amount of your original investment. Fundsmith LLP does not offer investment advice or make any recommendations regarding the suitability of its product. This financial promotion is intended for Luxembourg residents and is communicated by Fundsmith LLP which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.